Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Want to Remember...














I have noticed over and over in the Bible where God has called us to remember... remember His commands, remember His promises, remember His provision. Oh how I'd love to remember His ways in my life. I also want to remember these precious days of my life and the precious people who consume my days. And I want them to remember. To remember these moments and know the joy that it brings to me. I have also started this blog so that the people we love, who we can't see everyday, can watch Kinleigh grow and feel as blessed as we are to have her in our lives. Before I even knew her, I loved her. I knew my life would never be the same. As she now approaches 3 years old, my sentiments for her are indescribable. It is as if my heart has been ripped out of my chest and is running around clutching a Dora doll, asking me for "more mee-ilk mama". I am so proud of Brandon & I for raising such a sweet, smart, charming little girl. And I thank each of you who have helped mold her into the wonderful child she is. I am so excited to see what the future holds. I will always remember these days. Always.


No comments: